1/3 double-ended Root Canal Plugger used to compact filling material during vertical condensation.
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our company and products. If you encounter a product and it is defective or not to your satisfaction we will provide credit, exchange or refund. In order for yourreturnto be processed in a timely manner please follow these guidelines:
• Please contact customer service for areturnauthorization, no credit will be issued for unauthorizedreturns. To arrange for areturn, simply call your Customer Service department at 1.877.653.7500.
• Merchandise must bereturnedin its original unmarked packaging in resellable condition and have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Anyreturns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee and/or rejection of thereturn.
• Allreturnsmust be accompanied by a copy of your invoice/cash sale and a reason for thereturn.
• Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
• Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
• Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment
• Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock)