Procedure Walk Through
"The handling and optical properties of Reflectys are just outstanding. This nano-hybrid universal composite is excelling in terms of its strength and polishability. It is one of the true biomimetic composite resins on the market."
- Dr. Louis Malcmacher, President, American Academy of Facial Esthetics
“Brand name quality at a non-brand name price”
- Dr. Shalom Mehler DMD, Cedar Family Dental
Reflectys is a light cured, radiopaque, nano-hybrid composite material indicated for restorations of anterior and posterior teeth, and all classes of cavities. Reflectys is available in 16 shades, including two opaque shades, enamel and incisal shades, and a pedo shade. Cure time for Reflectys is 20 seconds at a depth up to 3 mm. The composite is available in 4 g syringes or 0.25 g capsules. Reflectys was evaluated by 24 consultants in 740 uses. This universal composite received an 91% clinical rating.
- Universal application designed for use in posterior and anterior restorations
- Excellent marginal sealing and surface texture due to its high filler content, resulting in minimized polymerization shrinkage
- High strength and abrasion resistance due to its optimal polymerization initiator system.
- Radio opaque filler for a high radiopacity
- Easy and convenient polishability
- Easy handling - Does not stick to instruments
- Depth of cure 2.95 mm
- Compression strength 307 MPa
- Flexural strength 164 MPa
- Film thickness 8.2 μm
- Water sorption 23.1 μg/mm3
- Solubility 39.3 μg/mm3
- Shrinkage rate 2.20%
- Radiopacity 220% d’Al
Compare to Other Composites
Question: What shade guide does Reflectys follow or does it have its own shade guide?
Answer: No, Reflectys does not have its own shade guide, the shade value is slightly higher than VITA guide by a ½
Question: Does Reflectys contain BPA?
Answer: No, Reflectys does not contain Bis-Phenol A in the formula
Question: Can you autoclave the blue spatula?
Answer: Yes, the spatula is reusable and autoclavable
Question: Does Reflectys contain fluoride?
Answer: Yes, in order to make it compatible with natural teeth but it is not considered fluoride releasing
Question: What is the percentage of shrinkage?
Answer: About 2.2%
|Dimensions||1.6535 x 6.7717 x 1.0236|