Roll over image to zoom in
New Premier Universal Primer, a Dental Advisor ‘Preferred Product,’ is a single-component dental bonding product that increases the retention between restorative substrates and resin dental cements. The primer contains dual coupling agents, 10-MDP and silane methacrylate for increased bond strength to zirconium, alumina, glass-ceramics, metal alloys and composites.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal retention for zirconia, alumina, metal, glass ceramics + composite materials
- Dual coupling agents provides versatility and work with all substrates
- Easy to use – just apply, wait 60 seconds, and dry
- No pretreatment of restoration required
- Can be used with adhesive and self-adhesive resin cement to achieve maximum bond strength for cases that require additional retention (e.g. short and/or over tapered preparations)