Roll over image to zoom in
- The liberator™ rotary nickel-titanium endodontic files are the result of years of research and development as well as feedback from leading clinicians in the field of endodontics.
- The files incorporate a unique straight flute design and manufacturing process that eliminates the traditional helical flutes found on virtually all rotary endodontic files.
- Feel the safety and control
- The patented design of the non-cutting Roane tip minimizes ledging and transportation while helping to keep liberator files centered in the canal.
- Liberator files are designed with straight flutes that will not self-thread, unlike helically fluted files.
- As proof, a controlled study measure the incidence of self-threading of the Liberator compared to competitive rotary files as shown here.
|Product Name||Liberator Files|